Coronavirus Update - Our offices are reopening
Following the Prime Minister's announcement that some of the social distancing measures can be relaxed from 4 July we have now taken the decision to reopen our offices from Monday 6 July.
This means that you will be able to deliver or collect paperwork and we can now arrange meetings if required, although we do still encourage our team to hold online video meetings where possible.
Although the offices will reopen, it will not be business as usual just yet, the majority of our team will continue to work from home part of the time in order that we can continue to keep numbers within the office down to a minimum and provide our colleagues with the safest environment possible.
Please be aware that where this is the case we may not be able to direct your telephone call immediately but instead will request a call back for you.
We have introduced the following measures within our offices relating to visitors:
- Meetings cannot take place without prior arrangement so please don't just call in to see someone, ensure you phone in advance and book an appointment.
- On arrival you will be shown directly to your meeting room instead of waiting in reception.
- Maximum attending any meeting is 6.
- In order that we can carry out cleaning procedures between meetings we will do our utmost to ensure they do not overrun, if this looks likely we may arrange a follow up appointment.
- We are not able to offer you hot drinks at this point, but can provide water.
- Additional hand sanitisers have been placed around the building, please ensure you use these when entering the building and whenever else required.
- We have implemented a one way system to prevent having to cross others on our stairs so you will exit the building via the old front door, which you will be directed to.
- We will email you once an appointment is booked to remind you of this information and confirm the time and date of the meeting.
For those clients where our team come on site to undertake work, we will be contacting you in advance of any visits to confirm what your policy is regarding visitors to ensure that we can comply with your requirements, and also that we are happy that sufficient protection is in place for our team.
We also still request that if you feel unwell or have any symptoms that you do not enter our offices.