HMRC latest guidance for employers
HMRC has published the latest edition of the Employer Bulletin. This guidance for employers, and their agents, includes articles on:
- reporting PAYE information in real time when payments are made early at Christmas
- preventing and correcting payroll errors
- Health and Social Care - National Insurance contribution increase
- UK-Swiss Convention on Social Security Coordination
- COVID-19 - summary of guidance published by HMRC
- VAT Reverse Charge on construction and building sites
- reporting benefits and expenses in real time
- notifying HMRC when you stop employing people.
Please contact us for help with employment matters.
Internet link: Employer Bulletin