Job Vacancy – Audit Senior
Simpson Wood is one of Huddersfield's longest standing accountancy practices and due to our on-going success and growth we are looking to recruit an ambitious, motivated and hardworking Audit Senior to join our vibrant practice.
We are recruiting for someone to play a key role in our Business Services Group. We require a senior member of the team who will be responsible for conducting audits for limited company clients across a wide range of industries. Experience of academy school audits would also be useful but not essential.
We are proud of our development of our employees. Joining Simpson Wood provides great opportunities - our managing director and the majority of our directors started as trainees here, as did many of our employees.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Undertaking audits of financial statements
- Training and supervision of junior team members
- Meeting clients to discuss audit matters
- Preparation and production of accounts and tax computations from clients records
- Undertaking special assignments
- Helping to develop the business of the practice
The requirements of an ideal candidate are:
- ACA/ACCA qualified with minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Good auditing experience
- Prior use of audit software an advantage
- Knowledge of CCH software an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Good IT skills are also a pre-requisite
Salary will be competitive, based on experience and qualifications.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join our lively team. If you know of anyone you think would be suitable please encourage them to apply.
To apply for the position please send your CV to Craig Stratford or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position available from: Immediate